jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

My presentation

HELLO¡¡¡
My name is Enma Urdaneta. I am from the Cañada de Urdaneta. I have 19 years and study business administration in urbe . My favorite subjects are math and human resources. This quarter I'm taking 7 classes and am taking the eighth quarter.

I LOVE music, dancing, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family and my country. I also like hanging out with my friends. in my free time I like to play volleyball

I do not like smoking, drinking, bad people, wars, I hate getting up early.

My first dream is to graduate from copper and Porder administrators to travel around the world, buy a house, get married and raise a family

 
 About English. I think English is very important. You can learn by listening to music and watching television in English. It's good exercise. I use social networks like Facebook and Messeger to connect with people around the world and make friends. I find it hard to write and talk, but I have to practice more. I want to practice in class and outside class.
Well, this is a little about myself. We hope you enjoyed it ... Please leave a comment!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario